These fritters are made using the season’s best winter vegies. Go green and gold! Get the recipe here.
2. Chickpea and zucchini fritters
Fry up a fritter for a light and zesty snack with garden-fresh flavour. Infused with mint, each bite packs a light and zesty zing of flavour. Get the recipe here.
3. Cauliflower and parmesan fritters with roasted tomatoes
Perfect for breakfast, brunch or even lunch. Instead of hash browns, try these scrumptious fritters. Get the recipe here.
4. Spiced carrot and pea fritters with zucchini salad
Karen Martini's done it again with a winning spiced carrot and pea fritter recipe made from everyday produce and pantry items. Get the recipe here.
5. Zucchini and feta fritters
Greek feta and the tangy lemony flavour of sumac – a spice derived from Middle Eastern berries – lift these fritters to divine heights. Get the recipe here.
6. Pork and potato fritters
Leftovers? Dinner doesn’t get cheaper than that. Last night’s roast becomes tonight’s delicious meal. Get the recipe here.
7. Prawn and chorizo fritters
You might be used to corn or potato fritters but you need to try this seafood one. Get the recipe here.
8. Zucchini, corn and dill fritters
These crunchy morsels just keep giving, they can be enjoyed the next day or frozen for up to 3 months – how handy! Get the recipe here.
9. Classic corn fritters
Whip up a batch of corn fritters for breakfast, lunch or dinner, they're super speedy and simple to prep. Or pair them with a bacon and radish salad for an easy and healthy weeknight meal. Get the recipe here.
10. Cauliflower and manchego fritters with romesco relish
Make your vegie fritters with Spanish manchego cheese and serve with a spicy Spanish sauce. Get the recipe here.
11. Sweet potato and salami fritters
A picnic treat that can be made ahead of time and cooked in a kitchen or on any kind of barbecue with a flat plate. Get the recipe here.
12. Corn fritters with hand‑cut ham and avocado
This is the new big breakfast! To make it even bigger, add poached eggs. Get the recipe here.
13. Green bean and red onion fritters with serrano ham and sesame mayo
Vegie fritters are a quick and easy way to jazz up greens. Dry-cured Spanish ham from the supermarket or deli takes them up a notch. Get the recipe here.
14. Mini haloumi and sweet potato fritters with lemon and mint dipping sauce
Perfectly sized for dipping, these irresistible meat-free morsels make a winning canapé or vegie starter. Get the recipe here.
15. Green bean and lamb fritters
Lamb mince is mixed with delicious spices and green beans for a quick and easy meal. Get the recipe here.
16. Broccoli, sausage and potato fritters
Bangers and mash but with a twist - both the sausage and potato have been combined with broccoli to make these delicious fritters. Get the recipe here.
17. Crunchy fried rice fritters
Fried rice but not as you know it. The classic dish has been turned into a fritter and you won't be disappointed. Get the recipe here.
18. Vegetable fritters with smoked salmon
These vegetable fritters are fast to make and delicious to eat. The whole family will enjoy this fresh five-ingredient meal. Get the recipe here.
19. Corn fritters with smoked salmon and crispy bacon
Whip up fritters in a flash with this easy recipe. Topped with salmon or bacon and avocado, you can serve them up as a party starter or at your next brunch. Yum!
You may also like: