Need some help whipping up a pavlova for Christmas? A Kitchenaid delivers. The light and shadow limited edition mixer is sold exclusively with a studded black ceramic bowl.
2. Brushed gold 24 piece set, $349, Krof
A Christmas feast needs a glam cutlery set, such as the Krof Collection 1 in Brushed Gold. Serve up all your meals with the midas touch.
3. Paradox Lighter In Alcohol Brut Cuvee, $12.99, Dan Murphy's
A Brut Cuvee under $15, containing no more than 9% alcohol, its perfect for toasting any occasion.
4. Tempus Two lighten up Prosecco, $17.99, Dan Murphy's
With lower alcohol and reduced calories, this Prosecco makes a great mid-week guilt free wine. Perfect served as an aperitif or with fresh salads, spice and seafood.
5. Thomson & Scott Noughty sparkling chardonnay, $24.95, Sansdrinks
For the tea-totaller, this alcohol free sparkling Chardonnay is said to be the closest in taste, mouthfeel and aroma to an excellent French Champagne.
6. Wine cooler, $84.99 each, Huski
Whether you’re celebrating at home, around a BBQ or on a boat, this stainless steel cooler keeps drinks chilled for up to 6 hours. No ice needed. The best part is there's no condensation, so hands and tables stay dry.
7. Comte ribbed champagne glass 2 per set, $69, No.22
Made from mouth-blown glass, these stunning champagne glasses are perfect to jazz up any dinner party.
8. et of 2 Pale Ale glasses, $39.95, Myer
These dishwasher safe glasses are designed to enhance the taste and aroma of craft beers. Time to crack open a cold one!
9. Rose gold smart stack 7 piece set, $90, Wiltshire
A real space hero, Wiltshire’s Rose Gold Smart Stack Bundle is designed to stack, taking up the space of only one roasting tray in your cupboard.
10. Industry Beans Fitzroy Street Espresso Blend 250g, $16, Amazon
Bring the cafe home with this signature blend of Industry Beans. Roasted to order in Melbourne, you can expect notes of blackcurrant, blood orange and chocolate for a smooth, sweet and balanced blend.
11. Vertuo Next White & Aeroccino3, $229, Nespresso
Contemporary and sleek, the Virtuo Next is the first Nespresso machine made with 54% recycled plastic. This bundle includes an Aeroccino3 milk frother to make both creamy hot milk and cold froth.
12. You, me & tea teaset pack, $70, T2
For the lover of tea, sit back, relax and sip on some classic English Breakfast and Earl Grey tea from a gorgeous teapot with matching mugs.
13. Neon ceramic reusable cup 295ml, $44.95, Frank Green
You'll never have to search hard in your bag to find this neon reusable cup from Frank Green. The 295ml size is the perfect size for a morning coffee.
14. Vitamix 3500 anniversary collection bundle, $1795, Myer
The 100th anniversary collection from Vitamix a 600ml blending Cup, 225ml blending bowl, under blade scraper, and tamper holder to make all of your favourite healthy meals.
15. allerina 2-slice toaster laguna green, $119, Myer
In an elegant green colourway, add a touch of Italian inspiration to your kitchen with this 2-slice toaster.
16. Golden North 2L Simply Indulge vanilla ice-cream, IGA stores
Made in the regional town of Laura 230km north of Adelaide, Golden North is produced using only fresh cream and fresh milk sourced directly from local dairy farmers. Perfect for the ice cream connoisseur.
17. Pampelle grapefruit aperitif 700mL, $34.70, Dan Murphys
Pampelle, the world’s first Ruby Red Grapefruit aperitif, is the ultimate low alcohol Summer beverage with only 15% ABV.
18. Jim Barry McGrath Rose 2021, $18.99, Jim Barry
Every bottle of this rosé will help fund a specialist McGrath Breast Care Nurse, dedicated to helping the 1 in 7 women in Australia diagnosed with breast cancer each year.
19. Promised Land Pinot Grigio 2021, $16, Taylors wines
Vegan friendly, this pinot grigio is light and perfect for summer lunches and picnics.
20. Mirabeau Dry Rosé Gin 700mL, $75, Dan Murphys
For those who love a glass of rosé but love their gin too, this one's for you. This decadent summer-time spirit is perfect for cocktails by the pool.
21. Campos Coffee’s Superior blend 1kg, $49, Campos partner cafes
Every year Campos Coffee release festive themed packaging for its Superior blend. This year’s packaging is illustrated and designed by local Sydney artist, Ilana Bodenstein featuring beautiful native Australian flowers.
22. Krispy Kreme Krispymas doughnut range, starting at $3.75, Krispy Kreme stores
Krispy Kreme's Krispymas doughnut range features their popular jam-filled and custard-filled dougnuts alongside a few other festive options, to ensure your Christmas is a sweet one. With click and collect and delivery options, getting your hands on some treats just got easier!
You might also like: