Christmas is the time of year when many of us decide to try our hand at baking. Biscuits, cakes, treats and sweets are all on the menu at this festive time of the year. And if Christmas isn’t a time to eat cake, when is?
We’ve rounded up 12 of our best Christmas recipes for you to try at home.
1. 14 ways you can save time, money and effort with baking hacks.
2. Add a new twist to an old tradition and try making this salted butterscotch gingerbread train for Christmas.
3. An easy gingerbread house you can make with the kids this Christmas
4. Shortbread is a Christmas must-have. Make yours extra special with this vanilla bean shortbread recipe.
5. These fruity, nutty Christmas Florentines are the perfect gift for friends with a sweet tooth.
6. Give your traditional Christmas fruitcake a makeover with this fab recipe.
7. Make a sleigh-load of these gorgeous Christmas biscottis.
8. Take your trifle to the next level with this chocolately makeover.
9. Sort any last minute gifts by making a batch of these Christmas praline sweets.
10. Make chocolate an extra-special indulgence this season with our chocolate Christmas bark.
11. If you prefer the traditional Christmas treats try the BHG traditional Christmas cake
12. These mini rocky road Christmas cakes are a delicious dessert.