With a plethora of make-up and skincare products hidden behind 24 windows, it’s a good way to trial a range of products from a brand without committing to one full-size purchase. They also offer fairly good bang for your buck.
Here, we’ve compiled the top 15 beauty Advent calendars in Australia.
1. Charlotte’s beauty dreams & secrets advent calendar, $122, Selfridges
Count down the nights 'til Christmas with this luxurious beauty advent calendar from Charlotte Tilbury. Currently on sale at 50% off the original price!
2. Asos Face + Body 24 Day Advent Calendar, $150, Asos
This offering from Asos includes a wide range of beauty products, including skincare, make-up and hair care from brands such as Dr Jart, Estee Lauder and Mac.
3. Lancôme Advent Calendar, $250, Adore Beauty
4. Holiday limited-edition advent calendar, $149, Kiehl's
Count yourself as a Kiehl’s fan? You’ll love this round-up of 24 products, including cleansers, face masks, facial serums and moisturisers.
5. Glasshouse Fragrances advent calendar, $250, Glasshouse Fragrances
The Glasshouse Fragrances calendar is one of the most luxe advent calendars of all. With a round-up of little luxuries including their classic candles, divine hand creams and scented shower gels you'll have to snap this one up fast.
6. House of Huda 12-Door Advent Calendar, $268, Sephora
Count yourself as a Huda Beauty fan? You’ll love this 12-door advent calendar which includes the gorgeous 'Nude Obsession' eye shadow palette made up of both matte and shimmer shades.
7. Myer little box of beauty set, $89, Myer
Don't be fooled by the word little. This set is filled to the brim with 17 beauty products including a full sized MAC Tinted Lipglass in the shade spice! Inside is also a surprise discount code for 15% off the full-size products!
8. 24 Days of Clinique, $175, Adore Beauty
Clinique’s calendar includes 24 gifts spanning its skincare, make-up and fragrance collections, including cleansers, masks, blush and mascara.
9. PLT 24 day beauty advent calendar, $132, Pretty Little Thing
This offering from Pretty Little Thing includes a wide range of skincare, body and make-up products from brands such as Morphe, Bondi Sands and Eyeko.
10. YSL beauty luxury Advent calendar, $495, Yslbeauty.com.au
There's a lippy for everyone. Whether you like a matte lipstick, an oil-based product or one that has a glossy finish, you'll find one behind the gold and white doors in this gorgeous advent calendar from YSL beauty.
11. Sephora collection Advent calendar, $99, Sephora
For those who love to watch a bath bomb fizz away, rejoice - because Sephora's advent calendar includes two bath soaks, alongside some other skincare, makeup and nail essentials.
12. Jo Malone advent calendar, $689, Jo Malone
The highly coveted advent calendar from Jo Malone has returned. This luxurious pick includes festive fragrances, hand-creams and a 30ml full-sized cologne as well. For those who love collecting miniature perfumes, go on, treat yourself!
13. LACURA 12 Day Advent Calendar, $29.99, Aldi
Lacura, the sell-out skincare range from Aldi, that's previously made waves on social media has released a 12 day advent calendar including creams and ampoules. The perfect gift for any skincare-enthusiast!
14. Diptyque holiday Advent Calendar, $659, Mecca
With a price tag of $659 this one is definitely a splurge. But if you are a major fan of Diptyque, there's a variety of scented surprises (candles and perfumes) that you'll love unboxing in the lead up to Christmas.
15. Giorgio Armani holiday limited-edition advent calendar, $195, Selfridges
This beautifully presented Advent calendar from Giorgio Armani is actually on sale at a discounted price of $195 - and has lipsticks, eyeshadows, mascara, eye creams, perfumes and more!
You might also like