With a plethora of make-up and skincare products hidden behind 24 windows, it’s a good way to trial a range of products from a brand without committing to one full-size purchase. They also offer fairly good bang for your buck.
Here, we’ve compiled the top 15 beauty Advent calendars in Australia.
1. Amazon Australia beauty advent calendar, $99.99, Amazon
Amazon's advent calendar is an excellent mix of popular skincare and beauty brands like Maybelline, Carmex and Bioderma. With $370 worth of product for less than $100, this one is great value for money.
2. Asos Face + Body 24 Day Advent Calendar, $150, Asos
This offering from Asos includes a wide range of beauty products, including skincare, make-up and hair care from brands such as Dr Jart, Estee Lauder and Mac.
3. Share the Joy Advent Calendar, $100, The Body Shop
The Body Shop calendar offers a line-up of products from their bath and body collections, including their famous Shea Body Butter and Watermelon Lip Butter.
4. Charlotte's beauty advent calendar, $295, Charlotte Tilbury
If you’re a fan of celebrity make-up artist, Charlotte Tilbury, you’ll love this trove of 3 full-sized, and 9 travel-sized products.
5. Glasshouse Fragrances advent calendar, $250, Glasshouse Fragrances
The Glasshouse Fragrances calendar is one of the most luxe advent calendars of all. With a round-up of little luxuries including their classic candles, divine hand creams and scented shower gels you'll have to snap this one up fast.
6.House of Huda 12-Door Advent Calendar, $165, Selfridges
Count yourself as a Huda Beauty fan? You’ll love this 12-door advent calendar which includes the gorgeous 'Nude Obsession' eye shadow palette made up of both matte and shimmer shades.
7. Balmain The City of Lights medium advent calendar, $169, Selfridges
This high-end luxurious line-up of haircare heroes and other beauty treats from couture brand, Balmain, is all things parisian chic.
8. 24 Days of Clinique, $153, Selfridges
Clinique’s calendar includes 24 gifts spanning its skincare, make-up and fragrance collections, including cleansers, masks, blush and mascara.
9. PLT 24 day beauty advent calendar, $132, Pretty Little Thing
This offering from Pretty Little Thing includes a wide range of skincare, body and make-up products from brands such as Morphe, Bondi Sands and Eyeko.
10. Ciaté London Mini Mani Month 2021, $118, Asos
For the eco-warrior who loves a mani, this pick is housed in environmentally conscious packaging and the nail polish bottles are made from 10% recycled glass and along with their caps, are fully recyclable.
11. Lush advent calendar, $335, Lush
For those who love to watch a bath bomb fizz away, rejoice - because Lush's advent calendar includes seven, alongside some other bath time essentials!
12. Jo Malone advent calendar, $689, Jo Malone
The highly coveted advent calendar from Jo Malone has returned. This luxurious pick includes festive fragrances, hand-creams and a 30ml full-sized cologne as well. For those who love collecting miniature perfumes, go on, treat yourself!
13. LACURA 12 Day Advent Calendar, $29.99, Aldi
Lacura, the sell-out skincare range from Aldi, that's previously made waves on social media has released a 12 day advent calendar including creams and ampoules. The perfect gift for any skincare-enthusiast!
14. Penhaligons fragrant countdown, $605, Selfridges
With a price tag of $605 this one is definitely a splurge. But if you are a major fan of Penhaligons, there are 24 scented surprises that you'll love unboxing in the lead up to Christmas.
15. Adore Beauty luxury Advent calendar, $99.95, Adore Beauty
This limited edition advent calendar has 12 mini makeup, fragrance, skin and hair essentials from brands including Make Up For Ever, Benefit and Kérastase .
You might also like