With a plethora of make-up and skincare products hidden behind 24 windows, it’s a good way to trial a range of products from a brand without committing to one full-size purchase. They also offer fairly good bang for your buck. Take the Thalgo Advent calendar, for instance, which offers $419 worth of product for a $99 price tag.
Here, we’ve compiled the top 11 beauty Advent calendars in Australia.
1. Clarins Holiday Advent Calendar, $120 from Myer
With only 12 boxes, the Clarins calendar isn’t as good value as other brands, but it’s a great collection of products if you’re a Clarins fan. Includes cult beauty favourite Beauty Flash Balm, along with mascara, lip oil and an eye mask.
2. ASOS Face + Body Advent Calendar, $140, from ASOS
This offering from Asos includes a wide range of beauty products, including skincare, make-up and hair care from brands such as Clinique, Origins and Rituals.
3. Dream Big This Christmas Beauty Advent Calendar, $100, from The Body Shop.
Valued at over $140, the Body Shop calendar offers a line-up of products from its “favourite” bath and body collections, including special edition seasonal ranges.
4. Frosted Party Advent Calendar, $80, from Sephora.
If you’re a fan of Sephora, you’ll love its line-up of 24 make-up, bath and skincare products including lip stain, eye pencil and bath bombs.
5. Diptyque Advent Calendar, $612, from Mecca.
At the premium end of the market, the Diptyque calendar is a round-up of little luxuries including limited edition candles, fragrance and face oils.
6. 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar, $461.59, from Net-a-Porter.
Now in its second year, the high-end fashion retailer has compiled a luxurious line-up of what it calls “results-driven beauty products", including Dr Barbara Sturm’s Anti-Aging Primer, nude liquid lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury and the ultimate black eyeliner from Eyeko.
7. Kiehl’s 2019 Advent calendar, $100, from David Jones
Count yourself as a Kielhl’s fan? You’ll love this round-up of 23 products, including cleansers, face masks, facial serums and moisturisers.
8. Thalgo Advent calendar, $99, from Adore Beauty
Valued at $419, the Thalgo Advent calendar is a great way to trial the skincare brand and experience a wide range of different products, including exfoliators, serums and masks.
9. OPI Hello Kitty Advent Calendar, $89.95 from David Jones
With 25 mini OPI nail lacquers, this Advent calendar would make a great Christmas present for any nail polish lover.
10. Classic Advent Calendar, $99 from L’Occitane
Treat yourself to some classic French beauty products for Christmas, including L’Occitane’s popular Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream, Almond Delicious Hand Cream and Almond Shower Oil.
11. 24 Days of Clinique, $175, from Clinique
Clinique’s calendar includes 24 gifts spanning its skincare, make-up and fragrance collections, including cleansers, masks, blush and mascara.
You might also like:
Want to make your own Advent calendar? Be inspired by this stunning DIY: