• 2 corncobs, silks and husks removed
• 2 long green chillies
• 2 long red chillies
• 1 cooked barbecue chicken, warm
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
• 1/2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
• 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
• Extra 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Extra 1 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
• Extra 1 lime, to serve
• Chipotle mayonnaise, to serve
• Extra sweet smoked paprika, to dust
• 8 tortillas, grilled, to serve
• Extra coriander sprigs, to serve
Preheat a barbecue grill to high, or put a chargrill pan over a high heat. Cook corn, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or until just tender and lightly charred all over. During last 5 minutes of cooking, add chillies and cook until lightly charred, turning occasionally. Cut in half. Set aside.
Remove chicken meat from carcass. Discard carcass and skin. Shred meat into bite-size pieces and put in a large serving bowl. Add oil and parsley and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
To make corn salsa, use a large sharp knife to cut kernels from warm corncobs. Transfer to a serving bowl with lime zest and juice, paprika, shallot, extra oil and extra parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Cut extra lime into wedges. Put mayonnaise in a serving bowl and dust with extra paprika. Serve chicken with tortillas, corn salsa, halved grilled chillies, mayo, extra coriander and lime wedges.