• 395g can sweetened condensed milk
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup milk
• Finely grated zest of 1 orange
• 1⁄2 cup cooked long-grain white rice
• Icing sugar, to dust
• Orange segments, to serve
• Extra finely grated orange zest, to serve
Preheat oven to 160°C. Put condensed milk, eggs, milk and orange zest in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Add cooked rice and stir to combine. Divide mixture between four 1-cup capacity ovenproof dishes.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the point of a knife comes out clean. Dust custard tops with a little icing sugar, then top with orange segments and extra orange zest to serve.