• Melted butter, for greasing
• 3 sheets ready-rolled frozen butter puff-pastry, partially thawed
• 8 rashers bacon, rind removed
• 7 eggs
• 2 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• Tomato chutney, to serve
• Rocket salad, to serve
Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a 25 x 16cm slice tin with butter. Cut 1 pastry sheet in half to form 2 rectangles. Join 1 half to each of the remaining 2 pastry sheets. Line prepared tin with 1 lengthened sheet of pastry, gently pressing into corners. Arrange bacon over pastry base. Crack 6 of the eggs in between bacon and sprinkle over chives. Cover with remaining pastry sheet. Press edges together and trim excess.
Whisk remaining egg in a small bowl and use to brush pastry. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 35 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp. Remove from tin. Cut into 6 rectangles. Serve with tomato chutney and rocket salad.