In celebration of 20 years of personalised stamps, Australia Post is now allowing you to insert an image directly onto a stamp.
Select a family picture or go for a cute family pet picture –because you can't go wrong with a fluffy animal!
There are nine stamp shapes to choose, including a teddy bear, heart, star and present.
- Head to Australia Post stamps site.
- Choose and upload a high-resolution image of up to 10MB in JPG, JPEG, PNG or BMP.
- Select stamp shape.
- Edit image (zoom, rotate, crop).
- Select postage type and number of sheets.
- Fill out the remaining information.
- Check out!
The price varies according to weight and domestic or internationally shipping. For a standard, domestic package of up to 50kg you’ll be set back $1.10.
For internationally shipping the price ranges between $2.20 and $3.20.
If you want your gifts to arrive before Christmas, it's worth noting that personalised stamps can take up to 10 business days for printing.
Once you factor in the delivery cut-off date, you'll be thankful you got in early!
You may also like