1. Use bulldog clips to hang pictures, artwork or colour palettes. Just blu-tack to the wall, or a wire board.
2. Prop up and display photos without going to the hassle of framing them. This method also means you can display more images in a smaller space.
3. Keep your cables, earphones and other digital device accessories tidy by attaching bulldog clips to a surface, table or twining the cable around the clip.
4. A nifty idea for parties, events or weddings – use bulldog clips to display place cards.
… And use washi tape to jazz them up.
5. Bulldog clips are a fuss-free way to attach a tag to gifts and bags.
6. Keep your craft supplies tidy and untangled.
7. Forget prickly pins, use bulldog clips to keep your sewing project firmly in place.
8. Use bulldog clips to create mood boards without the use of pins or glue.
You might also like: