When it comes to dog food, we all know the tried and tested methods that we've been following for years: a can of this here, a scoop of that there, but what are we actually feeding our four-legged friends?
Well, it turns out there's another cheap, easy and much healthier alternative we could be feeding our dogs that they'd be stoked with! Vet and pet nutritionist, Dr. Bruce Syme recommends feeding fido eggs with or for each meal and he's got eight irrefutable reasons why we should!
1. Eggs are one of the most complete and nutritious additions to your dog’s meal as they're loaded with good fats and protein
2. Eggs are highly digestible with a full range of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein
You can always serve them to pup with a snazzy new bowl that will hold all the eggs they could eat! Get this one on BHG Shop for $7.95.
3. Eggs are full of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, riboflavin (vitamin B), Vitamin D, folate, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and fatty acids
4. Eggs are a great source of iodine which ensures a healthy thyroid
Good for dogs, good for people, how cute are these egg cups on BHG Shop? And for only $14.95.
5. Eggs are great for your pup’s bones and teeth
6. Eggs are fairly low in calories means you have yourself a winner
Can dogs eat from egg cups? There's only one way to find out... Get this set on BHG Shop for only $14.95.
7. Eggs will improve your dog’s coat
8. Eggs helps build muscle, strengthen the hair, and repair tissue.