- Lip products act as a protective layer. They form a barrier between your lip’s delicate mucous membrane and the elements, preventing them from becoming dry and parched.
- Outlining lips with a lip pencil or lipstick gives them a better shape. For mature women especially the outer edge becomes less defined and lighter in colour so a little adornment really helps.
- Soft, smooth lips feel better. If you’ve gone so long without applying anything to your lips you may have forgotten this simple pleasure. Keep them moisturised and, as a bonus, more kissable!
- Colour on your lips brightens the face. Youthful lips have a natural flush of colour, but as time goes by the lip colour fades. Wearing a shade that suits your skin tone gives you an instant boost.
- Bold red lips look hot. Red may not be for you, but when you apply a stronger or brighter than normal for you shade it dresses up your look and makes you feel glam and sexy. Give it a try.
- Lip products with a built in SPF prevent UV damage. You know how important it is to wear sunscreen on your face and body, but don’t forget to protect the delicate skin on your lips.
You might also like: