The laundry may be the least loved room of the house, but that doesn't mean it can't look gorgeous. Take inspiration from our pick of the best-looking spaces on Instagram and take note for your next renovation.
1. Integrated laundry bins allow you to store lights and darks separately out of sight.
2. This small laundry makes the most of the available space with two long and lean cupboards for stashing away detergents and powders. A white colour scheme makes the space look bigger than it is.
3. This butler’s pantry doubles as a laundry and features dark cabinetry and benchtop. The space can be hidden by the sliding door to the pantry.
4. Luxe fittings and fixtures abound in this laundry, which showcases a brass hanging rail, cupboard door handles and taps. It’s stylish enough to have on show, or it can be hidden away behind folding doors.
5. Penny round tiles combine with a gold tap for a luxe look in this pretty space.
6. A classic Shaker look is achieved in this charming laundry, with a ceramic butler’s sink and white subway tiles.
7. Functional fold-away doors are made beautiful with an elongated handle detail.
8. It’s all about clever storage solutions in this functional laundry, with multiple wall hooks and a wall-hung drying rack.
9. A decorative barn door conceals this tidy laundry, and showcases gold hardware throughout.
10. The sleek caesarstone benchtop is complemented by white hexagon tiles, while the double sinks make a practical addition.
You might also like: