What can you pair with botanical prints?
As botanical prints tend to conjure up images of summer, the jungle and outdoor expeditions, the best thing you can do to further that luxe, holiday feel is by pairing your prints with bright colours and natural textures. Try mirrors and decorative items in gold or copper finishes. Rugs in jute or sisal, linen curtains or throws, and anything woven, wicker or cane. Another lovely fabric to pair with this trend is velvet. Lush greens, pale pinks and yellow are colours that will also play well with botanic prints.
Botanical prints to shop right now:
1. Big W House & Home Botanical 180 thread count quilt cover set, $19 for a double.
2. Adairs Home Republic ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ cushion in ‘Flamingo Day’, $41.99.
3. H&M patterned 100% cotton tablecloth, $29.99.
4. Kmart Protea print 2 pack, $15.
5. Affiniti Living tropical round beach towel from Temple & Webster, $34.95.
6. Vintage Beach Shack palm tree bed/table runner from Temple & Webster, $54.95.
7. Bunnings ‘Mojo Falling Leaf’ sunlounge outdoor comfort cushion, $48.
8. Adairs Home Republic ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ long cushion in ‘Cheetah Night’, $41.99.
9. ASOS Sass & Belle 4 pack leaf coasters, $24.
10. Vintage Beach Shack palm tree doorstop from Temple & Webster, $34.95.